Monday 20 May 2013

Tiz Zaqyah commented on the issue of social photo

I personally do not mess'In early appearances in the entertainment industry, popular actress Tiz Zaqyah whose real name is Siti Zaqyah Abdul Razak, 25, has already been implicated in a controversy that he often sought the mass media. When his name was pandemonium exploded Nur Amina character through drama Nur Kasih chain, he was tainted with a hot story when there are a few pieces of the photo on the Internet that showed he was socializing in entertainment center with a group of friends while wearing the sexy clothes. Their table looked a few bottles of wine. This is only an associate perception when there are allegations of Tiz took liquor.Tiz who had been named as a Top Female TV Actress at Star Awards Popular BH (Baiturrahman) 2009 invites fans feeling uneasy when he was accused of hypocrisy for his social butterfly against Nur Amina character. He also called a smoker when he mentioned the report was 'kantoi' with fans who see the negative acts.However, Tiz lucky when fans seem to forgive him once he acknowledged past mistakes. Arising from forgetfulness, fans evaluate Tiz popularity through his 'gold' Nur Kasih.
As long as he does not get stuck with unnecessary social behavior and protect the public, as well as featuring the work is always the best, as long as that's the name Tiz continue to bloom in the hearts of fans.Never tiredIn Tiz carefully preserving his reputation, he still bombarded controversy when there are allegations that he is a social butterfly in entertainment center and allegedly often take liquor. Heard a rumor-rumor, rumor Tiz social ills that face when he mixed with the wrong friends.Tiz has emerged through the drama series, Love Do not Go is published every Saturday and Sunday at 8.30pm on TV9, said not able to leave its old habits like socializing in the entertainment center when recently corner a weekly newspaper column published an article with the title 'Cut Tiz socializing '. He reported regularly upload pictures on the site are socializing Instagram, thus inviting unease when fans thought the photo less sweet for public viewing.Thus, Tiz also appeared via serial drama Oh My Bahasa Inggeris second season, aired every Sunday at 7:30 pm in Astro Astro Mustika TVIQ and HD, is said never tired of his old habits though often accept criticism and harsh criticism from the public. There are assumptions naughty label, Tiz ago now and forever hard to part with social activities even often ostracize fans and the community.Tiz when contacted B * POP last Thursday, without exception admit, to this day he would socialize with a friend if not involved in any shooting activity. Reveals Tiz, she wanted to be her real self, thus avoid hypocrisy.However, her honesty is something that 'expensive' when he is still negative spillover effects of public honesty pandemonium.Thus, Tiz claimed he did not want to be like a handful of artists who often deny their socializing to avoid negative perceptions, although the celebrity of the other people who want to enjoy themselves.Tiz said, because he was honest, admit him without exception social and upload some photos she is having fun with a friend via the site Instagram. He also ignores the fans are not happy with his attitude and hope that those who do not like it, just ignore the picture, do not look!"That's my personal life, do not stir. If people can accept, okeylah, but otherwise I'm not able to do anything.I do not deny that, from antiquity until today, my friends or other artists will socialize if we have space.Furthermore, not I who upload pictures on Instagram socialize, but friends of other artists also do the same.
Ignore do not look!"I believe that today's fans are more open minded. They know me as an actor, rather than on personal life, they are wise to assess. I do not want to be hypocritical and take me for granted.For me, we should not judge someone over, do things yourself, the better! What I do (social) does not affect other people's lives."I do not stir people. If they have a problem with me, that's their problem not mine! If you want to think the perception of the public, perhaps at the beginning of my first appearance, I can think, worry what people view. Now, smart people make interpretations.Honestly I'm immune to this kind of issue,-enough is enough! Until I'm broken heart (with Remy Ishak), same issue still in question."I want to be myself, not to be hypocritical. Thank you also to the loyal fans await the outcome of my acting. To the fans who do not like the picture, ignore it, do not look! For me, every human being there is their weakness, just as I do. All people socialize, but due to me is an artist, people know, and thus, the issue is magnified, "said Tiz frank.Proverb once said, without fans Who are the artists. Therefore, if Tiz not afraid to shy away when fans were not happy with the social butterfly personality, Tiz has its own answer: "If the fans run, it means they are not my fans. They hate me and go. Instead hardcore fans will always be with me at all times and accept everything that I do, including personal and work. "

Tiz Zaqyah ulas isu foto bersosial 
Honest an error
Tiz said again, when some fans do not like his attitude who enjoy socializing and entertaining look at the Instagram photo, does not mean he will be in accordance with their request to leave the activity, otherwise she will continue in her personal life."I know myself, let me be myself. Do not judge a person so easily.When looking at the pictures I socialize, do not label me is a girl that is not good. Other artists even more socializing. That's sometimes sad when I found out, this artist friends go to socialize, but for recognition, they do not go. Do not cheat! I socialize, I admit. There's more evidence I put fun pictures on Instagram."For me, if we are too honest even so wrong. One of the obstacles to be honest because this kind of thing. Honesty is 'expensive'!, "He said, now already has a new lover, Daniel Haziq, 25, during his school days when his intimate relationship together Remy resolved after nearly four years of interweaving love.


BERITA HARIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment