Monday 20 May 2013

Aggrieved HIJAU song used

 
NOT all artists love song sung when they are used indiscriminately especially with a bad purpose.

Lamented the situation he faced, the famous singer of songs titled shaped green flora and fauna, Zainal Abidin, were similarly affected.

He said he did not care if the song was used for a good purpose, but not like if the song was used for political purposes because it will create hatred.

?? I know who helped me a lot. I come from the village. Many of the Barisan Nasional has help me. Roads, schools, all their help.

?'s Why I do not like the songs I used for improper political purposes, particularly in the campaigns of the opposition, "he said.

Tells about his experience, he said, he had contact with the opposition intrigue in a singing performance.

?? While the parties have invited me to perform on stage, but, when I asked for one, they tell to the people.

?? I agreed, thinking it is a show for people. But my arrival there, then I realized that it is actually performing for the People's Alliance program, "he said.

Meanwhile, commenting on the latest developments, Zainal said he was in the process of completing its latest album.

?? Now this is more or less finished 2 songs. This time I am using nationalist elements as material for new songs.

?? Among the songs that will be loaded is you, Mother, Chick Yourself and jeweler. Most of the songs are created is to give a little reminder to people about what has been achieved, "he said.

Interestingly for upcoming new album, a song titled Jeweler created specifically directed against former Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.

Full Article: http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/Hiburan/20130520/hi_04/Terkilan-lagu-Hijau-diperguna # ixzz2TtCLJLbz
© Utusan Melayu (M) Bhd

No comments:

Post a Comment