Monday 20 May 2013

I'm not a rebellious child

Afiq Muiz expose family crisis, confused mother claims she supposedly changed heart
Family refused to open pies made actor, Muiz Afiq, 21, would rather undemonstrative.
However, yesterday, when spread Afiq story that rebellious child as alleged mother, Hasliza Mohamad, 48, a man's family come forward to reveal inner turmoil, including relationships with parents.Afiq claimed, in the first act, almost all of his income each month delivered to the mother.

However, as a child, Afiq confused all the attention given to including quasi money is not enough.
"Yes, for this reason I remain embarrassed if people knew my mother as greed for money. Every time I finished shooting, newspapers were not, but there is money or not. Many manalah (income) that I can. However, for reasons I do not want to condemned or stamped not ungrateful.
Save the evidence
"She accused me and cursed like a rebel, but why not a story when the mother came home, only harsh words thrown. My sisters angry rude to call me stupid, also alleged temper."I follow whatever orders. Do not live under the same roof even so issues. Not that I do not love, I think of the constant arguments, well I live outside. I still contact him and come to my house. However, why treat me like garbage? "He said latent feelings.
 







'Saya bukan derhaka' 
Afiq claimed, he keeps a lot of evidence, including in the form of short message service (SMS), diffuse threats and pressure to give money, in addition to never hit his own due to the same problem.
Emotional expressions is done Afiq whose real name is Muhamad Afiq Azman Shah Muiz after claiming his Hasliza rebels in an entertainment portal. Hasliza also claimed Afiq changing attitudes since closely with a female artist.
Umi prejudice impaired relationships
Afiq confident girl meant her mother was Iena Azman, 18, his most familiar over the past four years. According Afiq, Iena much help when in trouble.
Afiq added, her shame not only to the community but Iena and the same family as the conflict dragged.
"In fact, not only Iena. Any girl who is close to me definitely a victim can neither be contacting them without checking. Sorts before making friends with Iena, I got a lover, but my relationship did not last due to prejudice umi.
"Was it wrong for me to make friends? Does every girl's mother definitely close to me want to spend my money? Umi claimed since Iena know I spent RM30, 000. Did my mother not only use up to half to buy furniture and rental house my television.
Get a copy of BH today for more news or download the digital version http://subscription.nstp.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment