Monday 20 May 2013

Ning Happy

 Ning bahagia
Ryan Sky Dalton variable birth live, hide and deny children for cheap publicityHe was not the first artist to hold a special event to introduce the first-born to the media and fans. Previously, the famous actor, Eric Clapton and Spell had done the same.Although it is not new, but there are still voices that questioned the naughty action Ning Baizura singer held a press conference to introduce baby boy named Ryan Sky Dalton was born three months.

    
After giving birth to Ryan, I see my mother and cried. Now my new feelings of a mother "Ning Baizura, Singer

Supposedly, Ning deliberately using her for publicity fishing itself that is 'fading' of the art world.When asked the same question to the owners themselves, Ning denied him his own exploit for personal gain."The purpose of this press conference I had not wanted to look for cheap publicity. Instead, I want to share the joy with the media and fans."Only after 106 days before I was born ready to introduce Ryan to the media. This is because Ryan is a little big and was injected vaccine. This order also my mother wanted me to not make the initial announcement, "explains Ning on the question of why only now he shows the baby boy to the fans.Ryan was born in operation on 31 January.Asked whether difficult 'hiding' her from being displayed mainly through social networking site, Ning grateful many respects the position."I can not avoid people who want to pose with Ryan. However, I reject them with good demand. Thank God, they fully understand and respect my principles, "said Ning is still trying to lose weight after giving birth.Abundant sustenance after childbirthStorytelling new mothers experience, Ning said, he now realizes how beautiful that status. Although it was difficult at first, but once saw a cute face Ryan, the tough disappear overnight sensation."After giving birth to Ryan, I see my mother and cried. Now my new feelings of a mother. Many were the trials I faced before and after giving Ryan. While pregnant with her, my husband facing employment problems. After the birth of Ryan, he hit the yellow fever disease with sensitive skin."But it's true what people say, every sorrow that there is a blessing. After Ryan was born, my sustenance abound. I am grateful for all the blessings of God on our lives, "says singer Dugaanku this.In conjunction with the birth of the eldest, Ning produced a song called Rainbow Yourself plated Something that is a song Over The Rainbow."I chose this song because I like it. I often sing this song during pregnancy. I make this song less than an hour, "he said.Will be called "Kimora Lee Malaysia 'How many were planning Ning as active in the arts. In addition to singing, Ning intends to publish a reality program titled What's Happening?Interestingly, a reality that is still in the discussion stage will see the life story of a large audience Ning."In principle, the television station that will broadcast this program already agreed. But there are other things that are still in discussion. The concept is similar to the show Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane."My daily life is shown to the public. Although it may be controversial, but I am ready to face any criticism, "said Dalton Omar's wife.Other plans include a showing of the film and book. Just like reality, the two products will reveal who Ning since the early days until the appearance in which he was now.


Berita harian

No comments:

Post a Comment