Monday 20 May 2013

Closely as secret

 
If at the outset like this, imagine if Eina really Afiq married someday, how? I do not know what his family would do to my son, "said the mother of resolute young actress, who told Eina Azman will not make the actor Afiq Muiz, 21 as law.
Amy Roshaida Abdul Rafel, 41, said that in his desire to ensure Eina no longer dragged the young actor's problems with his family at the moment.
Stressed the relationship between Afiq and Eina not get his blessing to the dais stairs, Amy happy to say?? Would not?? berbesan family man.
?? Seeing what had happened, I sure did not want to marry Eina Afiq. Not what, look at what is happening now, I worry so much to give to family Eina Afiq, "he said frankly.
The story of these two young actors getting media attention last week when the mother Muiz Afiq, Haslima Mohd, 48, appeared in the media and revealing about attitudes?? Rebels?? son. In addition, he was willing to Afiq also spent a girlfriend own turbulence in love with Eina Azman met. In tears and hurt, she also claimed that his son was hit by black magic and are willing to leave their own families love the influence of turbulence.
Smiled cynically trying to answer his claims money scrape Afiq, for Amy allegations with no substance.
Not want to debase Afiq, the question of who says his use of black magic is something heavy as it is not only directed at her but he also implicated. Certainly people will question how he raised the virginity.
?? Impossible my son wants to scrape Afiq. What Afiq there until his mother could accuse my son scrape away?
?? Actually my son's friends before this was from a wealthy family, nor are any such charges. The words were born from those who do not know our family, "he said.
Stressed the good relations between Eina and Afiq on the basis of friends, according to Amy, the mother he knew every friend of her children.
?? I treat Eina friends equally. Not only Afiq, friends Eina else also got the same treatment.
?? I'm sure many who see their closeness to speculate as in love, when in fact what happens every time we go anywhere together. In fact I often invite Afiq joined our family activities as he Eina partners, "he said.
Reinforces the fact, this woman told her hope that the turmoil that occurred were quickly resolved.
?? Actually, I also shared the story with Afiq, as her parents often ask my opinion. I honestly have to say, I wanted to see his mother received Afiq back, "he said.
Using its position as the capital as an opinion, for Amy's mother Afiq's behavior may make sense. This predicate upon the feelings of fear of losing his composure until a mother willing to do anything.
?? Maybe I understand the fear of losing Afiq Afiq mother when he was close to my son. It is, as a mother might he be thinking more mature in dealing with this problem. I was very hurt when my son was also dragged in this problem, "he said.
Full Article: http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/Hiburan/20130520/hi_01/Rapat-kerana-rahsia # ixzz2TtDIYmyB© Utusan Melayu (M) Bhd

No comments:

Post a Comment