Tuesday 18 June 2013

Syamsul, Ammar was face to face



BEHIND status as a young director who had recorded their own history in the entertainment industry, Syamsul Yusof was also implicated in a number of controversial stories that can scratch a reputation.

The story of the feud between Datuk Yusuf Haslam single child with actor Ammar Alfian mouth ever be made public.

It sparked pandemonium Syamsul alleged love relationship with former lover Ammar, Puteri Sarah Liyana actor.

Interestingly, both Syamsul and Ammar said to have face to face to solve the problem, although nearly sparked a small brawl. What is the story behind it?

Syamsul found on 2 Blockbuster Awards held at the Indoor Stadium Johor Bahru City Council (MBJB), Johor recently expressed that he was disappointed, but did not want to think about everything that happened.

According to the director who had just won the Greatest Director Sir, he is more comfortable if personal issues are raised and no longer want to continue with his current focus.

Kosmo: Can Syamsul meeting with Ammar commented on recently?

Syamsul: Actually I want to solve the problems that arise between us as well. If possible, I do not want this issue continue and it makes me want to confront her. During the meeting, we agreed to make peace as it is the best move, but I was a bit peeved about the disclosure on the meeting.

Is there a lesson to all the controversy going on?

I've decided to take a more cautious. Especially when giving any statements involve matters that are quite personal.

How are relationships with family when Syamsul said public controversy?

What happened did not affect my relationship with my family, especially my mom and dad. After all, they know the real story about all the situation hit me. They give a lot of advice that I have patience.

Do Syamsul not mind the opportunity to Ammar acting or acting in concert with him in the future?

If the matter involves obviously I need to practice a professional attitude. So, I never thought to blacklist any actor. For example, Ammar also involved in film making KL Gangster 2 and I will ask him to be present at the preview screening of this film apart later involved in the promotion frame.

Respect of the film KL Gangster 2 Furthermore, when it will be released in cinemas?

If the latest film schedule will be looked my direction theaters in October. All processes have been completed and have been sent to do the Film Censorship Board (LPF). Overall I am still satisfied with the film, though LPF make some cuts. I hope KL Gangster 2 will be a hit as the first film ever.

What Syamsul latest project after the film KL Gangster 2?

I will produce the second film after horror genre ever recorded Absurdity pretty impressive collection. Title of the film is already there, but first I want to keep it confidential and filming will begin in October or November.



kosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment