Tuesday 18 June 2013

Baek A Yeon Goes From Audition Star to Bouncy Solo Singer

Baek A Yeon spread her wings and showed she′s ready to take on the K-Pop scene as a solo singer yet again.
The former SBS K-Pop Star contestant held her showcase A Good Boy by a Good Girl for her mini album A Good Girl on June 17.
Baek A Yeon Goes From Audition Star to Bouncy Solo Singer
This day, she sang her new promotional single A Good Boy and track Tell Me from her new album. She also sang Love, Love, Love from her first album, Les Miserables′ I Dreamed a Dream and the OST of the SBS drama Cheongdamdong AliceDaddy Long Legs.
The singers′ new track was not a ballad, but a dance song.
She said about her new transformation, “I used to appeal with mature ballad tracks, but I wanted to express how it is to be 20 with my second album. I wanted to sing a bouncy song, and that′s how I came to my new look.”
Baek A Yeon Goes From Audition Star to Bouncy Solo Singer
At the showcase, Baek A Yeon sang for the first time A Good Boy with cute choreography. The lovely singer, bouncing onstage with a cute performance, showed she had a bright future up ahead of her.
After finishing the showcase, the singer said, “Tears came to my eyes when I was in the waiting room after everything was over. I like being called a strong heart, but I think I became nervous about that nickname. I′ll work hard, though, with my strong heart.”



ohkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment