Tuesday 18 June 2013

Lee Hyun Woo and Mina Fujii Appointed Ambassadors for “PiFan”

Lee Hyun Woo and Mina Fujii were appointed as honorary ambassadors for thePuchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan), and the two opened up on how they felt.
The official press conference for PiFan was held on June 18 in Seoul.
Lee Hyun Woo said, “So I′ve become the ′PiFan Guy′. I′m so honored, and I′ll work hard to make this film festival more well known.”
His predecessors include Park Joong Hoon, Lee Joon Gi, Lee Wan and Song Chang Eui.
Japanese actress Mina Fujii, who became ′PiFan Lady′ this day, said in fluent Korean, “I was always interested in film festivals as an actress, and I′m honored I′ll be acting as the honorary ambassador. I feel great responsibility because so many big figures have played this role before.”
Mina Fujii is PiFan′s first foreign honorary ambassador. The role was previously taken up by Ha Ji Won, Park Bo Young, Park Ha Sun, Eugene and more.
This year′s PiFan will screen 230 films from 44 countries around the world, under the theme of ′Love Fantasy Adventure′. The closing film, Ha Jung Woo′s comeback piece The Terror Live, has especially been drawing attention.
The festival will start on July 18 and last until July 26.







ohkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment