Wednesday 12 June 2013

Razali marry school dance teacher




ALL of them broke after marriage photos spread through Facebook pages belonging to celebrities Roslan Shah. Through social networking sites, Roslan has expressed his disappointment.

This is because as individuals who have been close with James, and even recognize his family, he not only invited, but did not know about the wedding Razali.

"He (Razali Hussein) get married on Friday, June 7. I just found out about it on Sunday, June 9 from an individual who was present at the marriage ceremony. They asked why I was not invited, while our close friend, "he said to Kosmo.

Accordingly, Kosmo! immediately contact the 37-year-old actor to get further confirmation.

Razali finally admitted he was married to a school dance teacher named Nik Nor Azlina on Friday in the mosque of Ibn Az-Zubair Awwam, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

Valid title to her husband's 29-year-old woman with a dowry amounting to RM120 while dowry of RM13, 000.

Couple's reception was held Saturday, June 8 last in the Lake Country Sports Complex, Bandar Tasik Selatan. It was only attended by family and close friends of the singer's actor and also includes a number of program participants and the reality Audition Farhan singer AF.

Kosmo: Congratulations Razali. Why hide the good news is (marriage)?

RAZALI: Not concealed, but do not invite the media as it is made on the side of the woman. I pick only sibling. God willing, I will feast party in Penang I will invite the media.

You known good friends with Roslan Shah, but why not invite him?

I did not invite any friends because the reception on the part of women.

What about your friends from reality Audition and singer Farhan AF may be present at the ceremony?

My wife knew them and because they were invited.

Roslan expressed regrets because he was not invited to your wedding. Can comment?

I was able to know Roslan was in Singapore to visit his ailing mother. That's why I did not invite him. However, I was invited to a reception Roslan my side that will take place in Penang


RAZALI will invite the media to a reception to be held after Eid later.

When the ceremony in Penang will be held?

I plan to have a reception after the Hari Raya Aidilfitri this year.

Can share your moments with her introduction?

I know her (his wife) about two years ago when I was acting in theater Uda and Dara at the theater. I approached him stretched his introductory greetings. He's a school dance teacher.

When you and your wife began seriously dating?

Six months ago.

What are the features that are available at her makes you fall in love with him?

He has a soft face, glad to have listened to and accepted view. When in fact he was not wearing headscarf met and after we seriously dating about six months ago she started wearing hijab.

What are your feelings after getting married?

Already Sunna claims. I hope that by the age of maturity, I can take responsibility as a husband, Allah willing.

What about the plan to have children?

We do not plan and submit it to the Lord. The sooner the better. If pregnant twice, twice a twin pair, the better (laughs).

Both your honeymoon destination?

Currently no plan yet. Finish my first reception party. May run smoothly.

Turning to other matters, what Razali latest developments in the field of art?

I'm still active and acting at the same time new business. I also sing once a month for corporate events.

How to offer acting?

On June 16, I will be involved with filming the drama for RTM release. Story revolves around the communist era around the 1940s.

I also received many offers from production, but when my name was sent to a popular station, the last unfortunately. Maybe the station there favorite actor. However, I am grateful that RTM still give sustenance to me.



kosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment