Wednesday 12 June 2013

Amy, Misha, Fara ready



NO doubt the main attraction theater Nyonya & The Gang to be staged at Istana Budaya from 14 to 20 June is of course well-known name emergence triple homeland of Misha Omar, Amy Winehouse and Fara Fauzana.

Starting tomorrow, the three Misha, Amy and Fara expected rocked the stage with an aura of the Palace of Culture and their acting skills.

For Misha, this is not the first time he appeared on the theater stage. Previously, he was active in musical theater as Tun Mahathir 1, Tun Mahathir Musical 2, monologue Girls Orphanage and Mak Dara Nyonya.

He also had roles in theater Uda Dara Dara works of National Laureate, the late Datuk Dr. Usman Awang.

Thus, the experience along diraihnya particular training before he appeared for Mrs. & The Gang theater?

Misha said, to memorize the script is very important before starting training with other partners. It is a major factor before appreciating a character.

"I started training over three weeks ago in stages. Training with other partners is very important. Besides being able to memorize the script, we are also to be integrated with a partner character.

"I was pounding too because sometimes those experienced during training differ from the actual situation during staging.

"I, Amy, and I'll be appearing in a three nieces Mrs meaning niece plays the character Mr. Taiyuddin Bake.

"Prepare me now is 60 percent, and God willing, I will do my best.

"Amy helped me deepen the character as partner (acting) I, Fara quite busy with his career schedule.

"I understand, but in fact he should have, so we got together compatibility," admits Misha on the sidelines of a training session Mistress & The Gang at the theater recently.


FROM right, Misha, Mardiana and Amy are trying their costumes will be worn during play Mistress & The Gang.

Fara was not present at the training session but Amy and Misha resume training with another actor of Mrs & The Gang Mardiana Alwi who will realize the character Mrs.

For Amy, who had long been in the theater, the same preparation as the other actors who will realize the various characters in the theater.

Amy has appeared in theater Drawn In Nature Fantasia in 2000, Sea Cucumber Musical 1 (2009) and Sea Cucumber Musical 2 (2010).

"I do a lot of training. Through the training I was able to memorize the script and most importantly, I'm always in accordance with the director. Although very busy with some other acting productions filming, I still come to practice this theater, "said Amy.

Meanwhile, according to theater director Mrs & The Gang, Rosminah Mohd. Lewis, on the theory and practice of acting, it is almost 90 percent complete.

Rosminah opinion that Amy, Misha and Fara no problem to work together to create harmony through each character.

"Space training is very different from the actual space during staging. So, what I do is always doing drills to improve their play.

"Now, I just use a mock-up set before the actual set.

"It has not been working properly again, but I will be sure to get the better actors in character when five days before the actual set of plays," he said enough is known through the various directions to the theater floor Theatre T. Pinkie.



kosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment