Wednesday 12 June 2013

Ivy Releases “I Dance” MV Feat. Wonder Girls’ Yoobin

Ivy Releases “I Dance” MV Feat. Wonder Girls’ Yoobin


Sexy diva Ivy has officially made her comeback after one year with the release of the full music video for “I Dance.” This track features Yoobin of Wonder Girls, who also appears in the music video.
I Dance” is produced by JYP and blends a mix of tango, hip hop, and electronic elements. The lyrics speak about a woman trying to forget her hurt through dance. 
The music video protrays a narrative of a woman who feels trapped by love. The cuts and light flashes emphasize the powerful beat of the track.
Check out the music video below.

“I Dance” is available starting today online and offline. Ivy will hold her first comeback stage on tonight’s “M!Countdown.” Stayed tuned to Soompi for the performance uploads!


soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment