Sunday 2 June 2013

Sherry married yet time



Retired over three years from the art world, the return of the exciting field itself thus treat the fans longing.

Too bad when its presence increasingly felt, his name suddenly become conversational turbulence ex-lover, who is also now a married man, Ashraff Muslim to marry again.

Deck because once lovers, the name Sherry Abraham implicated in the issue has nothing to do with him that.

Actually he refused to pry last story. The love story is already a distant memory along Ashraff was thrown far away when they break.

Refused to talk about other people's problems, so Sherry asked a third person story melatari household Ashraff not directed at him.

Never asked for anything more sementelah him know what's going on without having to involve himself.

He realized not easy to delete all the stories that have happened over the years. Without prejudice Sherry feel like people know that he is not a third person as linked before. Enough-enough of what is bandied about and do not add suffering that is still left.

?? I do not have anything to do with him and do not continue to drag me again. Sometimes do not understand why people still want to hook my name. He has no family and please respect that situation.

?? These things are very sensitive and not easy for us cloves. What happens in the house, only they know. Whatever happens let them manage my own without having to interfere.

?? Do not be a society that likes to punish. Do not be too judgemental like we know everything that happens. Today might be a problem on other people, but in the future we may have to turn your own nose.

?'s Why I never interested to comment on personal matters. Break time before this, never a word out of my mouth the word about it.

?? What happens only us who know my story and never on anyone. So let him finish everything without having to associate my own, "said Sherry during a meeting with Panca recently.

Linked hearts

Admitting his heart now hooked on a guy born Mauritus, Sherry did not deny that their love is blooming. Refused to disclose who is like the man, he admitted them in a closer acquaintance phase.

Since developing his career as a stewardess in the Middle East three years ago, the cordial relations between them more closely interwoven even now are far apart. Does not consider the distance as a barrier, handed everything on destiny.

Meeting with the man in Doha, Qatar a few years ago has opened his heart for a little closed. Although there is no provision to pursue a career flight attendant there, who established the relationship is still going on to this day.

?? I know in this age of the other person and the family already has a child. When you think about the matter I realized with processes that have to be passed like everyone else. But I can not push myself in that direction.

?? If before marriage how I'm going to end the era. Similarly this is between me and the men were still vague. No sign of our relationship towards marriage so far.

?? Stable I want everything in advance. Let us be equally strong in terms of financial or career then think about the next phase. Plus I just want to hike back, it feels a little distant marriage.

?? In a relationship I refuse to continue to have high expectations for marriage. If you do not get what we want, that's what make us despair and fall. That's why I put the focus to make money first before resolving other matters.

?? Whatever happened yourself and family is important. Sorts now, when I emerged back into the industry I will work hard to achieve your dreams without having to search?? Problem?? to raise the name, "said 30-year-old woman's.



Full Article: http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/Hiburan/20130602/hi_02/Belum-masa-berkahwin-Sherry # ixzz2V7iyVsDs
© Utusan Melayu (M) Bhd

No comments:

Post a Comment