Sunday 2 June 2013

Najwa Latif wants to become a lecturer



HAVING decided to relax for a few months as it faces the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) last year, now singer Najwa Latif are heavily perform.

Through social sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, a popular singer through the song Love Face Book frequent updating of her artistic activity including performing locations.

When discovered during the closing ceremony of the IP program at the School Summer Camp 2013 Sri Puteri, Cyberjaya last week, Najwa state compact enough schedule now singing with various offers received.

Interestingly, the singer has got 4A results in SPM a few months ago revealed she had just received an offer to study in the field of music.

Kosmo: What about the recent developments, Najwa career now?

Najwa: After a long break last year, this time I had the opportunity to be active then sing again and now I'm busy with the showcase tour in several states such as Melaka, Johor, Penang and Selangor.

Besides, I'm promoting my latest single of I Love You, and it is the fifth song on my first album. I also have to upload the song teaser on YouTube site for viewing by fans.

Tell me about the song I Love You?

The song is my own creation and the lyrics are produced by my sister that Ika Latif. It tells the story of a woman who harbored feelings for a man, but afraid to express them.


Najwa Latif said she wants to pursue studies in English Studies as a Second Language (TESL), not in the field of music.

Throughout called singer, Najwa seen regularly collaborate with sister in the creation of the song. Are not interested in Najwa sang from other composers?

At the moment I was more comfortable working with my sister as we are quite close and always together. After all in our age is not much different, he would understand the taste of the produce appropriate lyrics.

However, I do not refuse to sing songs from other composers as appropriate to me, but there are several composers who met with me and gave their songs.

Given the influx of new students into higher education institutions (HEI) will start, did not get any bids Najwa study anywhere learning?

About two weeks ago I was checking in via short message service (SMS) and I received an offer to study Diploma in Music at Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM), but has yet to make a decision whether to accept the offer or not.

Why not just accept the offer as now Najwa was involved in music?

I'm actually more interested in pursuing studies in the School of English as a Second Language (TESL) for aspiring to become a teacher or lecturer of English.

After his singing is actually more of a hobby, and it tastes better I enrolled in the areas of interest for future benefits.



KOSMO

No comments:

Post a Comment