Sunday 16 June 2013

Sabhi Saddi admit marry kelantan girls




AT last week, the subject of gossip when she is said to have married. Sabah-born singer, Sabhi Saddi allegedly secretly married to a girl.

More surprisingly, the result of the song Nadiku marriage is said to have been blessed with a baby boy who also kept his identity.

Previously, it has been said Sabhi foster a love affair with a singer from Indonesia named Vienna Fridiana.

But their love is broken on the way. Both Vienna Sabhi and never recorded a duet titled More As used around the year 2011.

Follow exclusive recognition Sabhi, 29, told Kosmo! about himself which is called the husband of a girl born Pasir Mas, Kelantan since July last year.

Kosmo: Really Sabhi already married to a girl and have been blessed with a baby boy?

Sabhi Saddi: Yes, I was married in July last year in Kuala Lumpur. My wife named Rosie Aswani Abdul Razak, 27, who hails from Pasir Mas, Kelantan.

He is a normal person. We were introduced by friends. I never thought we would even be a serious relationship.

But after meeting a friend for a year, we decided to get married. What can I say, it is our livelihood and matchmaking.

We are blessed with a daughter who is now four months old, Reesya cheek.

Sabhi Why keep marriage?

This (marriage) is a personal thing. So, I do not want to announce to the public about it because I feel no need. Let me only know about it because it is my privacy.

Due to successful marriage also inhaled Sabhi media, so when you want to show his wife and children to the public?

God willing, the end of this year. Before this I was worried if I cry about our wedding, people will say all sorts. Because there are fans like me get married and some do not like. Before this, for me, let close friends and immediate family only know about our wedding was.

Sabhi husband was called to the Manitoba. So Aidilfitri this year, will return joyous Sabhi where - Kelantan or Sabah?

This year, I will celebrate Eid at her family home in Pasir Mas, Kelantan.

Turning a little about career development, what is your present activity?

I am currently shooting for the telemovie aired on TV3 during Ramadan is titled But Blood Tears together Nadiya Nissa and Fizz Fairuz. After this, I will be involved with the filming of a TV series title that has not been confirmed yet.

Is this your first step to jump into more serious acting?

Previously, I have acted in the film clip 3GP years. Telemovie and drama acting different experience and I want to feel the field.

However, my priority is still in his singing and when I choose to be involved in acting, I have set the conditions for permitted 'off' on every Saturday and Sunday for my singing activities.





KOSMO

No comments:

Post a Comment