Thursday 27 June 2013

INFINITE's Sunggyu apologizes for his statement about women in their 30s




INFINITE's Sunggyu has apologized for his statement about women in their 30s.

He tweeted"Hello. This is Sunggyu. The situation is not a controversy or misunderstanding. It's completely my fault. I sincerely apologize to anyone who has been disappointed or hurt by my careless words. I'll reflect [on my words] with a humble heart, realize [what I've done], and be more respectful towards people."


The apology came about after a behind-the-scenes clip of 'Genius: Rules of the Game' was released. During a conversation with Park Eun Ji and Lee Sang Min, Sunggyu made a comment about women becoming 'yomul' after she reaches the age of 30. 'Yomul' is a term that means deceitful, sly, or wicked, and when it's aimed towards women, it's a term that describes a woman who is good at luring in men for her benefit.

What do you think about the situation?



allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment