Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hyori ever feel left out



Singer Lee Hyori is a diva in the South Korean entertainment industry. However, she recently confessed to never feel left out several years ago in the industry.

He said when appearing in a television program Thank You: "To be honest, I never found it difficult especially two or three years ago.

"Before this, I thought this was the place and my world, but when the industry is also more ambivalent about my art.

"Up to a point when I meet people who are much younger infusion in heart, do they know me?

"The feeling is felt more strongly when I joined the program in the form of entertainment competitions or chart.

"Singers need to stand out not only singing talent, but also agility and sexy style as many programs today take into account the votes of the audience," luahnya.

Hyori admits, he feels less confident singers to compete with much younger group 10 to 20 years of it.

In fact, due to the pressure, the 34-year-old singer had to contend with the problem of alcohol addiction.

However, he said, with the support of his fans and family finally getting positive.

Hyori insists he does not have to be sad or depressed if not number one in entertainment programs.

"This year I became stronger and more positive if not first place.

"I'm popular with programs such as the first. Course I will continue to participate," said Hyori.

Hyori positive attitude turns off when the latest episode of 'Inkigayo' program, able to smile happily when Hyori selected as the first place winner through song Bad Girls beat group 4Minute.



Kosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment