Tuesday 11 June 2013

Husband give permission Liyana continues to act




AFTER getting married in February last, the story of a career or personal development actors Kate Jasmay somewhat less displayed through the media.

No doubt a major source distance until quite difficult to arrange a meeting or a photography session with Kate as she followed her husband now live in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

The opportunity to meet him during the launch of the film Syndicate recently, the actress managed to tell about his life after married life.

Kate story, in the early period of her marriage to Fathudin Mazlan, he spent more time in Sabah to be alongside her husband doing business in the state.

"Before this I had lived with her husband in Sabah because he owns his own business there, but now I will commute to Kuala Lumpur to pursue my music career.

"I am currently busy shooting for a drama titled Companions Astro channel filmed entirely in Kuala Lumpur," said the 25-year-old actor.

Luahnya, he feels very fortunate to have a husband who is so understanding of her career as an actress and did not mind if he wants to continue acting.

Kate said again, with active return to fill it acted as her husband now spends her leisure was busy managing the restaurant had just opened the restaurant kitchen in Harbour City, Kota Kinabalu.

"I started to get involved in acting since the age of 17 years and acting has become part of my life. So, I feel lucky because her husband gave permission to continue what I'm interested.

"With the consent given by the husband, of course I will use preferably to choose a specific offer like scenes involving extreme or contact," he said.

According to Kate, what they do is not because we want to be very selective, but wants to keep her status as a wife and avenge the trust given by her husband.

When asked whether her busy schedule and her husband can afford their desire to fondle postpone the eye, the actor said it was all up to the certainty of God.

He said, he and Fathudin do not ever plan to have children, but they are ready to be awarded the points of light at any time.

"While my husband and I are busy with their careers, it's like it does not prevent us to get a baby. Simply, at this time there is still no provision for us," he said.


This figure insists he must now keep the status as a wife.

Tolerance

Returning to the story of his life after getting married, Kate tells that she thinks her life is perfect and matured since becoming a wife.

However, now there is a significant difference compared to before getting married before when no longer so dependent on its mother.

"The marriage is a very happy, but it is not easy to hold the status as a wife.

"Even my own father never worry when I decided to get married.

"Besides, I can not do as they please as before marriage because a lot of things done was to tell her husband first," he said.

Kate is also of the view that the lead single, the more preferred course tolerance between husband and wife.

"As a wife, the most important thing I have to respect her husband. Yet, it is not an obstacle for us to discuss and put forward their views on a matter.

"Because of that, I feel more fun in your life now because it has a happy husband and a simple compromise consulted," he said.

Joke

Concerned with the development of his artistic career, the future starring Kate a new film titled Syndicate directed by Bade Azmi.

Starring many famous actors like Sharnaaz Ahmad, Rashidi Ishak, Daphne Iking, Sharifah Amani, Tony Eusoff, Soo Wincci and Fragrant Julianda, the film started shooting on June 6 in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

When asked about his involvement in the film, Kate stated all happened by chance when he was contacted Bade few weeks ago.

"While speaking on the phone with Bade, who told will lead to an action movie. Later, I jokingly said wanted also starred in the film.

"However, he did not expect to take seriously my words. Few days later I was contacted by Loyal Studios Pvt. Limited. Who published the film and offered me a role as Noreen," he said.

However, the actor denied that he accept the offer because the shooting location in Sabah, but it is due to his good relationship with Bade.

"I think many people already know the first film I was acting Castello Bade instructions. Last time I worked under his direction was through the film Death in 2009.

"So, I felt it was time for me to return to act with Bade. He was a very good director and a lot to give guidance when I first acting first film," he said.


Kosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment