Tuesday 11 June 2013

Award catalyst spirit




HE like a dream. But the beauty is, the dream is now a reality. Really, reckoned name 24-year-old actress set aside for adoption as Best Supporting Actor at the awards ceremony Tribute P. The inaugural Ramlee Friday.

When his name was announced as the five finalists that also dominated the other four other great actors such as Abu Bakr, trunk, Datuk Jalaluddin Hassan, Nasir Bilal Khan and Hisham Zamarul she could not believe her role in the drama Bamboo Yam Birah Miang really works.

Trigger own surprise, Hanis Kamal Bakar, whose real name is Mohamed Hanis Kamaruldzaman told this is the most historic moment for him.

Although it won three awards at the Seri Angkasa in 2005, 2010 and the latest in the award-Tribute P. Ramlee, Hanis is not the time for more to her acclaimed proud.

"When invited to attend the Tribute Award at P. Ramlee, I just know my name nominated in that category with 13 other young actresses.

"I just know my name listed in the five final candidates when announced.

"But I did not expect to take home the award, after seeing the list of four other actors," says the actor who has already set out in this industry since the age of 5 years.

Recounting the history of his involvement in the world of acting, it all began when Hanis often accompany his father, who is also an actor to the set. Although this has begun an acting career since teenage years, for Hanis still much to be learned.

"When I wanted to enter this industry first.'s Father also was a bit skeptical of my decision.

"However, after winning the award, especially in P. Ramlee's Tribute Award, it provides answers to me to work really hard and serious with this career," she smiled satisfied.

Asked if this victory allows the notion that the same position is now great with other contenders also grab the same award, the Hanis is not a question that should be played.

"Although my luck tonight, but I still want to tell all the actors who were nominated last is my idol.

"Even until now I could not believe that even with this victory because of their acting experience was far better than me.

"I want the fans to see more of this award catalyst for my future creations. Honestly I want to one day be in their position," he said.

No pressure

If some artists consider the recognition as a pressure, Hanis has its own definition of who received the award this time. Never considered this all as a burden, this man believes it is time he needs to prove something.

"I do not consider this victory as a pressure. Up to this time I acted not just want to look for recognition, but rather a self-satisfaction.

"But no doubt I am more concerned when after these fans will more often make comparisons with other great actors. Not daunted by comparison but I'm more comfortable if they have their own character without the style of play," he said honestly.

Acknowledged in immersing acting ability for this knowledge he himself is also difficult to assess, Hanis had decided to accept a more challenging character. If previously offered him many tears characters, but lately antagonist character was often the choice.

"Early emergence, I know many more real through the characters of the oppressed who need to play with emotion.

"But after all this time, I began to change shape to try acting antagonist characters who are capable of forming different experience. And as a result I now can see for yourself, it really helps," he said.

Asked honest opinion from him about public opinion, he would be the best male lead actor's legacy in the country, for the sole purpose Hanis not become an actor. But he is aware of responsibilities undertaken as an actor not as easy as I thought.

"If there are thought to act just a career, it might be on them and not me.'s Because I believe this career comes with its own responsibilities.

"Not just for fans in providing strong acting, but to the industry as well as I believe we are looking for something different in the future," he said.

The eldest of five siblings, according to Hanis dedication shown to his parents cause he wants to make this industry as a permanent career. Do not want to look back again, the focus is to give the best.

'All my sisters are also in the same industry, may be blood flowing in the ourselves more towards this.

"Despite this victory more meaningful for my dad, but I believe he never wanted me to forget one thing about acting that it is a continuous learning process," he said.



Full Article: http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/Hiburan/20130611/hi_03/Anugerah-pemangkin-semangat # ixzz2VxwEMLgf
© Utusan Melayu (M) Bhd

No comments:

Post a Comment