Monday 27 May 2013

Stacy protect Bella

Stacy lindungi BellaReluctant to appear too small for the sake of the children

Though not his own flesh and blood, Stacy quite hurt if anyone keeps calling his favorite child, Bella Valentina Deluna, as a foster child until he had raised his voice when berdepan incident suchlike.

Understanding the nature of truth, but the maternal instinct perceived as mengendong Bella over a year ago made him able to do anything to protect her child.
In fact, if used caused a sense teruja, owner name Stracie Angie Anam, 23, was always load up the picture his daughter, he is now more rarely do so on a particular cause.
"Do not any of you understand, I just mahu protect my child. Bella is my life"

Stacy,
Singer

"After my new Bella awarded menyedari how powerful a mother's love and sacrifice. We certainly should not berenggang. If I have an invitation outside Kuala Lumpur, Bella still I could not bring kerana part with it.

"I am reluctant bond that led to imagine how I explained the situation to her berdepan mahu truth. Now, although he did not know anything, I myself will call him up blood if the adopted child.

"Do not any of you understand, I just mahu protect my child. Bella is my life. If he's getting bigger, I was getting concerned about the safety issue, because it's sometimes my mind to picture the two of us dirakam public gaze. Hope all understand this situation, "he explained softly.

Cekap as mother
Sememangnya on stage, singer Kasanova was quite agile in action, even in daily life as a mother's responsibility to make sure any cekap Stacy Bella purposes and virtue which has reached more than a year was maintained.

If another solo girl likes to spend more free time on vacation or simply replace sleep, Stacy could sacrifice his own purposes to consign their future together.

"Bella is a mandated responsibility to me. Indeed mahu mother were brother and sister I be asked to take care of the occasional, but my heart still mahu met Bella go home if he can not be brought together, "which looks teruja kongsinya each time telling about the baby.

Bella called Akim Daddy

Predictable about life friend after friend has been linked to arms, Akim, admit no cause to hide his kerana until now has not owned more Selesa otherwise be friends.

Berita harian

No comments:

Post a Comment