Monday 27 May 2013

Ainan more comfortable



SURE many of us never aspired to becoming a singer. Although life is not a career behind beautiful simply because every good or bad behavior will be conversational and public speaking.

Similarly happened to the singer became known through video sharing site, YouTube, Ainan Tasneem, who is now 21 years old.

Obviously, having been in the arts as a singer since November 2011, her life changed.

"In the past, every behavior I have never seen the crowd, but now no longer.

"Anything that can be done, good deeds nor our words should be taken care of. I am grateful, after a year in this area, I am more compatible with life," he said during the launch found Watch TV application for Samsung brand smart television consumers, in Kuala Lumpur recently.

Add a popular singer with the song I Love Him, the most gratifying things himself after becoming a singer is able to help families and siblings, especially in terms of finance.

"If ever our brothers depends on the parents, but now I can help to some extent alleviate the burden on parents.

"So the singers, many of the advantages that we can," he said, who is a student majoring in Bio-Process Engineering at Universiti Malaysia Perlis.

Talked on art career, Ainan admitted that is currently in the process of completing a full album contains 10 songs and is expected to hit the market at the end of this year.

Among the songs contained in the album will include I Love You, You only, I might not, I'm Confused and 150 mln.



Full Article: http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/Hiburan/20130527/hi_04/Ainan-makin-selesa # ixzz2UU9ENbOb
© Utusan Melayu (M) Bhd

No comments:

Post a Comment