Sunday 26 May 2013

perform in a play is not because of money



CAREER fixed as an investment analyst at a well known bank in the capital city of Kuala Lumpur, forcing actors Minhat Redza good at managing time and divide the two worlds.

Decentralization, photography sessions together Kosmo! recently forced the major film star KIL has allocated space for a moment of time after office hours for the Star Studio, Jalan Chan Sow Lin, Kuala Lumpur.

Passed at 7 pm, Redza whose real name is Shah Redza Minhat, 30, arrived with a complementary pair KIL film, Cristina Suzanne Stockstill.

Certainly a chain constraints Redza through his artistic journey for over five years led many to label the birth actors Ayer Tawar, Perak as picky.

Explaining the matter, said Redza, he had put himself in a situation not too open for non-career acting chief.

"I'm not picky but I have other responsibilities besides acting world. Just look at photography today, we had to do after 7pm," getusnya.

Asked about the extent of openness Redza on personal stories, family and the world other than acting, Redza answer, he put some limitations to the fans and media.

"I put a little personal thing only tolerance to be made public because I was not very comfortable discussing it publicly.

"There is nothing interesting about my life. Normal my life like everyone else, if there is no theater or film project I will spend time with family," tuturnya.

Redza added: "But like it or not people will recognize me eventually and I have to keep behavior and be more careful."

For those who missed the development of life Given the character actor known for razor Faqir through the film already has a baby boy named Ali who is now one year old living with Aidira revenue sharing Khaidir two years ago.

Free work

Balancing two worlds of acting and a professional working in a financial institution is not difficult as long as said Redza driven by passion.

"Some people are going on holiday on the weekend, but not for me because the only time I get to do the things I love the acting.

"I acted not for money. Fact, many projects I do for free because interest. Works is still my priority. Sometimes I had to push the five bid simultaneously in one time," he said.

Redza described the act gives satisfaction and difficult experience gained from other fields.

"The art of acting satisfy me and create the skills that I can not get from anywhere else but acting unusual effects to think more broadly. For me, art can be learned.

"I am impressed with the great individuals acting as field building confidence and creating new perspectives and social networks," said Redza not described acting as a part-time job.


Redza paired with beautiful actress, Cristina Suzanne by KIL film.

KIL

Same time pounding in fear waiting for the first film in a position that puts Redza main actors did not bode well for continued involvement in the arts.

"Many reactions have arisen since KIL film screened to the media. Some say my face is too urban and Cristina and the essence of the story that does not fit with the Orient.

"But I do not see it as a problem because of my principle, as long as the audience does not see a copy of the movie itself never speculate. Pay (ticket) before then criticize!" he added.

Redza said pick a movie box office sales does not define a good work, as the film industry has no fixed compass to guide.

"A career as an actor actually to satisfy the director, not the audience. Director in control of everything and the audience can not be too easy to judge a film is good or not.

"The film is not interesting taste, good or not is objective," he said.

kosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment