Thursday 30 May 2013

Hottest Acting Stud-Muffins: Korean Male Actors

Korea's A-list male actors are some of the best looking Asian men on this planet. Aside from the fact that they always look insanely handsome in tailored suits holding guns or kissing beautiful women, the actors we will discuss today are just downright gorgeous men with features that would make any Korean mama proud. Chiseled jaws, 8-pack stomachs, cut arms, gorgeous facial features, I could go on and on. Let's take a look at the hottest thespians in the Korean entertainment industry.
Lee Byun Hun never looked fully Korean to me. He's got the cheekbones of a god and the sharpest nose in the shed. He's one of Korea's most beloved actors and has been acting since 1991 and had his breakthrough role in Joint Security Area in 2000. The film became the highest grossing movie of all time, shooting Lee Byun Hyun into superstardom. His career has spanned over a decade and his highest career points include the popular drama Beautiful Days, the film, A Bittersweet Life which screened at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival, and broke into Hollywood with G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra, starring opposite Channing Tatum. So not only is this man one of the most handsome Korean men to ever walk this earth, he's a damn good actor too. Lee Byun Hun is off the market and currently dating actress Lee Min Jung.
I can't say the next actor's name without wanting to transform into a complete fangirl. Actor Song Seung Hun is so darn handsome, I hope to one day shake his parents' hands and thank them for creating such a beautiful looking being. Known for such hits like Autumn in My Heart, Summer Scent,and East of Eden, SSH is sexiest when playing a masculine, tough guy with cuts all over his face and body. But don't think his acting chops stop there, the actor took on his first light role in My Princessstarring opposite Kim Tae Hee where he played a rich and happy-go-lucky character. I'll take SSH any day-happy, angry, sad, I'll take it all!
Won Bin has such a mysterious and quiet sexiness to him that drives every single woman I know a bit coo-koo. His modesty and humility speaks volumes during interviews and conferences and it's his strong grasp over his popularity and fame that makes Won Bin one of the most attractive men on this planet. Aside from his persona, Won Bin is just such a damn good actor and has the films to prove it.Taegukgi, Mother, and The Man from Nowhere each blew my mind and drove him to the top of my most inspirational actors list. Who doesn't love Won Bin?
When I saw Jang Dong Gun's performance in Taegukgi, I was moved to the point where I couldn't get his performance out of my mind for weeks. To say he's one of the most gifted actors in the world would be an understatement, and JDG continues to prove why he's a one of the highest paid actors and celebrity endorsers in Korea. His breakthrough role was in 2001 with the release of Friend which became one of the biggest Korean films of all time. If you haven't watched Friend, I encourage you to finish readubg this article and watch it. It is one of his best films to date and no one could've handled that role the way JDG did.

kpopstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment