Thursday 30 May 2013

Eric wait call pilgrimage

Erra tunggu panggilan haji

Memories set foot several times to the Holy Land of Mecca is still fresh in the minds of the Malay film prima donna of the new millennium, Eric Clapton. Tranquility is the sacred city too tough expressed with words until digamit heart is longing to go back there.

Thus yearning, came a story that actor, singer and host the rumor will go there again this year. However, this time for pilgrimage anyway.
When contacting the owner HIP yourself to know the extent of truth of the news, the mother of Hang Hang Emran Aleesya not deny it.

It is true that I have already signed up, but it was done three years ago. I am currently still waiting for the name is called, however, so far there has been no letter from the group.

I understand, maybe not fortune to be invited there again and I will continue looking forward. While registering the name before, I decided to go alone. So, when Saudi Arabia impose new conditions, the matter was a bit hard. When the time comes later, then I would think the question mahram, says actor first made a name through the Sembilu film.

Sad want to leave Aleesya

According to this 39-year-old star, he decided pilgrimage at a young age because his time has come, as well as the availability of capacity to do so.
Never bring her daughter Aleesya umrah when a year old, Eric, however, said he has no plans to bring the little ones along for the Hajj pilgrimage.

God willing, if possible, I intend to bring it again to the Holy Land to perform the umrah, the first time since he was a child there.

Furthermore, Aleesya are getting larger and more mature. So the business of worship easier.

There's no denying, if the opportunity to perform Hajj, which means I have to leave Aleesya in a long period of time. As a mother, of course I feel sad. However, when thinking about my purpose there to worship, a bit of sadness that heal. The feeling is different when compared to leave Aleesya for job, says Eric.

Yet surely a matter of appearances

Asked whether he would slow his artistic activities after becoming Hjh, Eric said, of late, he was already doing so. However, to leave further art career, things had not crossed his mind only on this Zaik Azizah.

I do not intend to leave straight after the pilgrimage art career. Whatever I do is on his consent. Talent and luck will not be mine if it were not for God's provision. Only, I will try to slow down the activity of art. In fact, since lately I've not been as active as before.

On the matter of appearances, I did not dare say anything. We do not know that God wishes to guess. Most importantly, my desire is to fulfill the pilgrimage closer to Him, says Eric



Berita Harian

No comments:

Post a Comment