Thursday 23 May 2013

Dira do not want to look back anymore




Not regret resigning from the popular entertainment show, Melodi, Dira Abu Zahar did not want to look back and scan the controversy that has plagued him, some time ago.

In fact, Dira never put a full stop in his artistic journey as well as still active but more selective act.
Found in the actor's latest movie, Run issues Excellent Pictures at TGV Sunway Pyramid recently, real name Khaidirah Dira Abu Zahar, 29, also has offered to host.
I never stopped acting general. This is because I can not push the art offerings. This is my world and I am still active "Dira, Actor

Busy acting

"I had just finished filming 40 episodes of the drama series Dahlia. If everything is so, I will be involved with the program will Travelog filmed in Sabah. In addition, I will be starring in the film please choose the same location in the state.


"I never stopped acting general. This is because I can not push the art offerings. This is my world and I am still active. Many of my product for this year because last year, I was busy acting to rarely appear in the media.
"From now on, I plan a career and choose a character. On its melody, it's long gone. Not that sad, but it was-never mind talking about it. I regret not going to talk about and not happy working in the melody, but let it pass, "he said.

Dira hosting Zizan melody together since March 2011 to May 2012. However, following the termination of his contract with melody as he faces personal issues.

Run challenge yourself

Give greater importance to the field of play, the wife of film director biker Resilient, Mohd Helmi Mohd Yusof is choosing offers to act against hosting.

His interest in acting and more to each character on its own way. Dira do not like to refer to any good Hollywood actors or the region did not want swayed by the style of the other actors.

Run co-starred in the action film Aaron Aziz, Dira pleaded film challenge himself. Dira excited as the first time he filmed outside Kuala Lumpur even have to walk to Perlis for a month.

Enjoy working with Ahmad Murugan

"I do not do a lot of stunts like Aaron. I am a son of a fisherman and may be due to the appearance of Malay, I elected director, Ahmad Murugan. Fun because I do not have to look beautiful always and have to survive under hot weather.

"This is my first project with Ahmad and enjoy working with it. Ahmad Murugan wants to know what serious and when to work. But we still feel relaxed and not stressed, "added the Maya plays.

Run starts tapped cinema films on 6 June. In addition to Aaron and Dira, other actors involved are Hazama Azmi, Erin Malek and Erry Putra.

Berita Harian

No comments:

Post a Comment