Friday 24 May 2013

Altimet admit aggrieved



NAME singer Altimet popular enough with the song Rise and Gratitude growing warm when the May 21 wrote a status diffuse anger through his Twitter account.

Pandemonium all latest song titled If I'm Rich, thanks to Omar K and lyrics by Altimet itself was broadcast on a private radio station in advance of the time of promotion target after Hari raya aidilfitri this year.

Vent his anger on the recording company Warner Music Malaysia, Altimet the status on Twitter writing, he refused again to produce the song and the new album due to this incident.

However in an interview real name Ahmad Alhadad owners together Kosmo! Tuesday, Altimet leading hip hop and rap genre admit he is aggrieved with what happens.

Kosmo: What really goes on behind the song If I issue the Rich?

Altimet: Actually all happened due to a misunderstanding. Often, new songs will be on the radio station and they will turn the song in the first three months later.


What is the problem because the song was played on the radio and got a good response?

Before that, my party and the record companies have to sit down and we mutually agreed to withdraw the song If I Rich after Fitr coincides with the song's music video. It's every song made ​​to be enjoyed but our people have a marketing strategy that has been agreed.

Who is to blame?

I can not blame anyone, including radio stations because they liked my songs and they turn. I am thankful for many other singers who do not have the same opportunities as me. However as I said, I have the strategy and it seems now I have to change the strategy to promote the song as possible. There is wisdom behind what happened. After this, I will be more careful and do their marketing task should take a lesson.

You may well be right action in defense of its own products but at the same time seems like a gimmick to popular newest song. Your comment?

Rich song If I do not need any gimmicks to popular or controversial. Who has heard the song definitely know the level of quality. I'm not the type who likes to make controversial singer for popular, that's not my way.

Are you aware you speak in terms of volume will tolerate some?

I am a plain-spoken, who I knew was I heard a little rough. Far from intending to show rude or nice. If there are those who feel, I'm sorry but sometimes I feel the need to insist on protecting their own work.

kosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment