Saturday 13 July 2013

Seo In Guk Makes a Surprise Appearance and Shows Off His Buff Body

seo in guk, i live alone, mbc
Seo In Guk Makes a Surprise Appearance and Shows Off His Buff Body  seo in gook buff body on 'i live alone'
Singer Seo In Guk made a surprise appearance on ‘I Live Alone.’
In MBC “I Live Alone” aired yesterday, the rainbow members gathered and talked about how to survive the heat of the summer.
The members were sitting together outside eating watermelon, and Seo In Guk who had left ‘I Live Alone’ temporarily due to schedules made a surprise appearance. After sharing greetings with the members in hugs and handshakes, Seo In Guk said, “I wasn’t sure if I should come or not but I really feel like we’re one family now.”
Seo In Guk, who is currently playing the role of a pro swimmer in the movie he’s filming, was asked, “Do you show a lot of skin during the movie?” and Seo In Guk said, “I’ve only been eating packed lunches for the past 3 months because of that.”
The members pleaded, “Show us only a little bit,” and Seo In Guk showed his buff arms and back.
Internet users who watched this commented, “I was sad about him leaving the program but I’m glad he visited,” “I’m excited for his movie,” and “I was shocked after seeing his muscles.”






ohkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment