Saturday 6 July 2013

Kim Tae Hee reveals her ideal type... Does it match up with Rain?



Actress Kim Tae Hee revealed her ideal type, which is something most celebrities get asked about so it's not a big deal.

However, her answer became a hot topic when fans compared her ideal type to her current boyfriend, singer Rain.

Kim Tae Hee shared, "I think first impressions are important. I decide whether I have interest in someone or not in the first 4-5 seconds after I meet him... I like men who look appealing and are humorous."

"If I come across a guy that I like, my eyes become hearts. To that extent, my face says it all. I prefer to date comfortably with the person I like."

Fans commented, "Rain matches up with Kim Tae Hee's ideal type," "We all know who Kim Tae Hee's ideal guy is," and more.

What do you think? Does her description of her ideal man live up to her actual man?

allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment