Sunday 7 July 2013

Ivy apologizes for her Instagram post concerning the Asiana Airlines accident



After landing in hot water for an Instagram post some thought disrespectful to the recent tragedy concerning the Asiana Airlines accident at San Francisco yesterday, singer Ivy came forward and apologized for speaking out of line.

The post in question had read, "Thanks to the Asiana Airlines incident, 'Inkigayo' is now 12 minutes shorter, chances of me being cut out is 99% #what".
This had been written before the decision was made to cancel 'Inkigayo' completely. When her post began attracting negative attention for what some perceived as being thoughtless and disrespectful, she quickly came forward with an apology.
"I'm very sorry...I didn't mean it in that way," she wrote. "I was out of line... and I didn't delete the replies.. my last post sounded so immature so I re-posted the whole thing.. sorry."

Do you think her apology should put an end to the controversy?

allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment