Tuesday 9 July 2013

Female K-Pop Idols: Blonde Bombshells

When it comes to blonde hair, Korean women are either a hit or miss. They either look absolutely blonde and bodacious, or they look like they fell into a yellow puddle of hell. I touched upon some female K-pop blondes slightly in a previous post, but I wanted to do a more thorough article on the best blondies in the biz, inspired by Dara's latest blonde-do:
2NE1's Dara looks absolutely positively immaculate as a blonde. 2NE1's new MV to "Falling In Love" has got a ton of great elements, but the one thing that sticks out to me the most is Dara's blonde, pin-straight hair. Never in my life have I looked at a fellow Korean woman and thought that blonde suited her until my eyes saw Dara's new hairstyle. To say I love it on her is an understatement, and while she looks better when it's not a hot mess, she still looks fabuloso! Best blonde ever!


SNSD's Hyoyeon makes for a beautiful blonde. Perhaps it's her protruding big eyes and strong features, but Hyoyeon is definitely rocking the blonde look effortlessly. She looks better blonde than she does brunette!

kpopstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment