Friday 26 July 2013

Best Uses of English in K-pop Songs



I get a kick out of K-pop songs that have Engrish verses in it. Partly because it's insanely adorable, but mostly because they're hilarious to hear. It's like if I wrote a a song in English but decided to add Korean into it. Basically, the results would be so comical that the entire nation of Korea would most likely laugh at me until I cry. Here are some of the best uses of Engrish in K-pop songs!
To start our list off, we've got BEAST's "Beautiful." The song is decent but gets really good when rapper Junhyung pops in to give us a little rap where the English portion of it goes like this: "Make a love baby. Just make a love. Feeling in my heart, so nice." I'm pretty sure he meant to say, "Let's make love baby, just make love. This feeling in my heart is so nice." Either way it's cute and embarrassingly endearing at the same time.



kpopstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment