Saturday 15 June 2013

Super Junior Leeteuk Makes Rare Public Appearance in Military

Super Junior, Leeteuk
Super Junior Leeteuk Makes Rare Public Appearance in Military  Super Junior Leeteuk Makes Rare Public Appearance in Military
Super Junior’s Leeteuk made a rare public outing in the midst of his military service. Taking the microphone to facilitate a military award ceremony at a cultural center in Seoul, Leeteuk was seen in his military uniforms at the podium.
During a brief interview after the ceremony, Leeteuk shared with the reporters, “I am diligently and faithfully serving my military duties as a citizen of this country. I have been well recently. In just a few months, I will move up the ranks. Of course, I am always looking forward to next year.”
He added, “It gets pretty lonely here. But I need to keep my head up and do my best in everything in times like this. I will be back as Super Junior’s leader better than before when I complete my service next year.”





ohkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment