Sunday 9 June 2013

[Interview] Kim Soo Hyun Talks About His Bad Handwriting


Kim Soo Hyun may seem perfect, but he was recently brought to confess his greatest weakness: his handwriting.
In a recent interview with enews, Kim Soo Hyun opened up about what went on during the shoots for his film and how he feels about his newfound status.
[Interview] Kim Soo Hyun Talks About His Bad Handwriting
In the process, he was brought to complain about his bad handwriting.
When a scene in which he writes a letter to his mother in the film was mentioned, Kim Soo Hyun said, “That′s right. I did my best for that scene, but my handwriting was so bad anyway….”
Kim Soo Hyun appears in Be Covert, Be Great as a North Korean spy disguised as a fool named Dong Goo.
In the scene where he writes his letter, the left-handed star tried to write the best he could, but his writing still turned out to be crooked.
“I took my midterm a while ago at school, and I had to write a report right then and there. I did my best and turned it in, but the next day my professor called me and asked me what I wrote,” he said.
He added, “I know my handwriting is bad. Still, I did my best for the movie, so I hope you like it.”
Be Covert, Be Great premiered on June 5.
[Interview] Kim Soo Hyun Talks About His Bad Handwriting




ohkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment