Monday 10 June 2013

Hafiz vibrates DFP




Golden Opportunities has didiberikan to himself. He actually made history as the first champion of the reality TV program in Malaysia that have been given the opportunity to perform a concert at the prestigious stage Petronas Philharmonic Hall (DFP) on 3 June.

Wasted no opportunity given to the winners of the seventh season of Akademi Fantasia, Hafiz Pitt The Kitt.

This is because the concert Hafiz has won favorable response when the capacity of 900 seats in the hall full of DFP presence among fans of all ages.

The event started around 8.30 pm it started with singing the hit song Hafiz, insert a period followed Still Love previously Clear.

The concert continued with my song Acknowledge, She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5 hit song), When I Was Your Man (Bruno Mars), Ilham poet, Evening Rainbow, I Believe I Can Fly, Bahagiamu Deritaku and Cloud Nano as the closing song.

Hafiz chance to meet after the concert ended, the relief evident on his face radiated fatigue experienced after about a month ago, ended with success.

"Honestly, I am very grateful to the DFP for taking inviting me to make a presentation in the hall I never thought to set foot up to this point.

"Thank God, everything went well. Although I know my vocals are quite 'slip' at the beginning of the show, but forgive me because I was too nervous.

"At night the day before the show, I've been doing full reheasal twice, maybe I got tired.

"Excuse me. I'll be more careful after this, "he said honestly.

Comparable P. Ramlee

At the concert also invited singer Hafiz, Alyah to participate duet with two songs of the Estuary and Ombak Rindu originally each singing a Beatles with the Mayor and Adira.

When asked how his feelings when first given the opportunity to perform with Hafiz, said Alyah, Hafiz is a male singer with a talent like the late Tan Sri

P. Ramlee.

"In the past we have P. Ramlee, then Sudirman, followed by Jamal Abdillah and Anuar Zain, now we have a Hafiz who can be considered equivalent to the line of the legendary singer.

"At first I was nervous too but when Hafiz in her hand, came to my aura and the feeling is gone too," he said.

DFP Hafiz concert ended at about 10 pm, followed by a session to meet the fans up late looked 12am.



kosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment