Saturday 22 June 2013

Did You Get Surgery? Korean Celebrities Who We Think Went Under the Knife

Listen, I understand that plastic surgery has just become part of Korean society. Everyone does it, and it's just the thing to do. I'm sure if plastic surgery was the new affordable trend in my area and everyone and their moms, literally, got it done, I'd probably hop on the train too which makes me sound like a complete conformist, but hey, I understand. I admire the handful of Korean celebrities who come out in the open and admit going under the knife. Something about just telling the simple truth is both admirable and respectable. But most of the idols and actors in the Korean entertainment industry just refuse to come out in the open and admit their plastic doings. As a result, the rest of us are left to create collages to document the ever-changing faces of stars. We are left, not guessing whether or not they got surgery, but what they actually had done. Here are a list of the stars who probably got lots done but refuse to come out in the open and just say proud and loud, "I did it, now get over it."
SNSD's Tiffany just doesn't look the same from before she debuted. She was definitely a cutie before, but her eyes and nose both look like new additions to the Tiffany facial family. What do you think?



kpopstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment