Tuesday 25 June 2013

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa Birthday Picture Taken By Himself

CNBLUE, Jung Yong Hwa
CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa Birthday Picture Taken By Himself  jung yonghwa birthday picture
Jung Yong Hwa, whose birthday was June 22, revealed a picture of himself in celebration of his birthday.
On CNBLUE’s Twitter, he said, “Everyone, today is Yong day! This is my 3rd birthday since our debut and I think I was able to have such a happy birthday thanks to all of you. Thank you for all your support. I hope today becomes everyone’s party because it’s my birthday!”
In the picture, Jung Yong Hwa is wearing a hat that says ‘Yong Day DARK, SEXY, METAL.’
Internet users who saw this commented, “Happy birthday,” “Cute Jug Yonghwa,” and “Fighting with the world tour!”
CNBLUE will be holding the 8th concert of their current world tour ‘World Tour – Blue Moon’ in Beijing, China on June 29.




ohkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment