Friday 31 May 2013

Si-won denies hitting his wife



ACTOR famous South Korean, Ryu Si-won denies she has acted with ferocious hitting his wife.

"I was shocked accused of beating his wife," he told South Korean media recently.

He added: "In what is also Patience, malignancy is something that should not be accepted and so are the charges against me that."

following it, Si-won that allegations against him prove it is not true at all.

Si-won indicted, his wife deliberately made ​​to corroborate the charges petition to divorce with him. Patience trial their divorce has actually been postponed for the time being.

Si-won said again: "Until now, I think do not need to react (against indictments hit wife), but now I have got to show what is right, especially for my son."

In February this year, the wife of Si-won is only identified as Cho filed a lawsuit indict him that her husband had threatened.

They marry in October, 2010 and had a daughter.


KOSMO

No comments:

Post a Comment