Thursday 30 May 2013

Ogy leave restaurant



Earlier this year, lawyers sensation Fauziah Ahmad Daud or determination ogy said he left the art world to give focus to the restaurant ogy D'Greenwood is opening in partnership with rakan since November last year.

The restaurant is located in Kampung Simpang Tiga, Jalan Greenwood, Gombak, Selangor.

Feels the media is still too new event attended the opening of the restaurant and still not be forgotten excitement ogy to manage the restaurant that became life-long dreams. In fact, a busy ogy alone bring out any visitors.

However after only six months of operation and act as stewards restaurant ogy, there are rumors allegedlyogy has closed the restaurant and aborted rather than attenuate the restaurant.

To get the validity of the news, follow the bubbling inventiveness Kosmo! ogy together recently.

Kosmo!: Is it true that the restaurant has closed ogy ogy D'Greenwood?

Ogy: Who said I was closing the restaurant, that's not true at all. The restaurant was still operating as usual, but I no longer deal with the restaurant.

Is there a restaurant you aborted rather than handling it?

It was just a rumor, people who talk do not know the truth. I actually no longer deal with the restaurant since the mid-Mac and have led the department laying official letter in April. I was not aborted but I who withdrew.

Is there any fighting partner joint venture between you and that you lay your department?

I do not quarrel or any form of conflict (with partner joint venture). After putting department, I did not bring up any story want bad or blame Anybody, it's not something wise. The restaurant is still in operation, there are still people who need to find sustenance. For me, there is no provision in there, I thank and keep trying.


Ogy seems pretty excited the the launch Restaurant D'Greenwood ogy that goes off Disember year.

Could there be any problem when you deal with that restaurant?

If talk about the issue, he was everywhere sake only and everyone has their own problems. What happened instead terminator to the ride of my life. Throughout the six months there, I have learned various sciences, I am grateful because given the opportunity to gain knowledge about the food trade.

After what happened, is there ogy still want to continue the dream of owning a restaurant?

Yes, I'm working toward it because I was always sad and eternal positive. After satisfied emoting, my dream is to have a restaurant of its own because my cooking interest. I made the experience that I obtained to improve myself to the stage onwards. Pretty soon I will not eat it myself and I hope that enthusiasts pray for the best for me.

Ogy is there still interested in a play?

The interest was always there, but at the age now, I prefer work that is really good sake only. I recently completed the sake only film depiction of Sweetness Love in Cappadoccia landing Bernard Chauly and telefilem blessing poem entitled Feast For referrals Bonda Rashid Sibir.

KOSMO

No comments:

Post a Comment